Elder Tribunal seeks quality people. While class, level, and equipment matter, what matters more is the quality of the person behind the 'toon. Maturity, willingness to work, selflessness, and patience are valued highly by us.
People with bad attitudes or bad reputations will not be considered. We expect our members to represent themselves in a mature and respectful manner at all times. Consideration is given to the following, in order of importance:
- Personality and maturity of the prospective member
- Availability and game skill
- Class and talent specialization
How do I become a member?
The Elder Tribunal has a recruiting policy that is deliberately long. Typically people guest with ET for at least a month (and sometimes longer) before they are offered a trial membership. Why is this process so long? We learned a long time ago that joining a guild is a decision that can't be made quickly. Both ET and the prospective member need time to get to know one another, and members need to feel that they "earned" their membership. In practice this policy has worked extremely well for us.
If you wish to join ET, you should do the following:
- Be unguilded, and have all previous guild relationships resolved
- Submit a detailed application in our Recruiting Information forum
- Contact Darque or another officer in-game
- Group with members and show up at events
Our forums are hosted on Yuku, to post your application you will need to create an account. You can do that by starting here.